This top-quality 2.0mm flexible neoprene wetsuit provides both function and fashion and will give you the confidence to hit the water knowing that you are protected and comfortable doing what you love in style.
Velcro placeholder on the inside of the wetsuit to avoid abrasion on the neoprene while storing it
Pocket fits a standard credit card and has a loop for keys
No-scratch adjustable Velcro closure
You cannot feel it when you touch it, but it is super strong. It doesn’t catch hair or beards
Legs seals are made of super soft and stretchy shark skin neoprene which prevents muffin top and leaves legs smooth
The smooth lining around the collar makes it easier to adjust and have less water flow-in
Long and strong YKK zipper
Extra strong YKK zipper made from the finest quality plastic to ensure extra strength & reliability
Velcro zip guard (zipper stopper)
A velcro zipper holder is used to avoid unexpected open
Strong and flexible seams lie flat during wear, eliminating chafing and drag during watersports activities.
Stay Warm; Stay Buoyant
99% of catching waves and taking names is all about the skill. The other 1% comes from the comfort and reliability of your gear. Our wetsuits are here to top off your adventurous lifestyle with undeniable quality and a stylish design that we’re proud of.